Much of the population has far from perfect teeth. However, cosmetic dentistry treatments such as teeth whitening and others can help you get a stunning smile that you’ll be proud to show off!
Some teeth conditions can lower your confidence to laugh or smile in front of others, affecting the way you behave in social settings. These conditions can be teeth discolouration, misaligned teeth, chipped teeth, and irregularly shaped teeth. Fortunately, smile makeover options in modern dentistry can restore your self-esteem and give you the confidence to smile without hiding your teeth.
Below is a range of cosmetic dentistry options that can give you a smile makeover.
Let us learn all about a smile makeover and how it can help you!
What are the Various Smile Makeover Treatments?
- Dental laminates and veneers: These are custom-made tooth-coloured shells composed of porcelain or resin composite materials. These cover the front of the teeth when the patient’s natural teeth are discoloured, chipped, uneven, gapped, or irregularly shaped.
- Ceramic crowns: Anterior teeth that have grown beyond restoration (RCT) or an anterior implant procedure or teeth with a weak structure are covered with ceramic or porcelain crowns. The process involves reducing the original tooth size so the crown can fit completely on all sides.
- Teeth whitening and bleaching: Those with discoloured teeth opt for the one-time teeth whitening and bleaching procedure. It is the most effective and relatively inexpensive method to get a brighter and whiter smile.
- Enamel recontouring and reshaping: When the shape, length, or surface of the patient’s tooth is irregular, some part of the enamel is removed to get it into the perfect or desired shape through enamel recontouring and reshaping.
- Gum depigmentation: The natural colour of the gums should be coral pink. However, due to certain lifestyle choices like smoking tobacco, some medications, and amalgam tattoos, melanin gets deposited into the gums turning them darker. Gum depigmentation is a minimally invasive procedure to turn them back to their natural colour.
- Gum recontouring: Gum recontouring removes the extra gums around the teeth and restores the tissues if the patient has gum recession.
How Much Does a Smile Makeover Treatment Cost?
A smile makeover treatment cost depends on the treatment you take. However, it can vary from a few hundred pounds to thousands depending on what your requirements are.
About Fresh Dental Smile Clinic-
Want to achieve a perfect smile? Visit Fresh Dental Smile Clinic. We are dedicated to creating happy patients with healthy mouths and beautiful smiles, as well as committed to providing you with good value, consistent, reliable, award-winning dentistry. Our practice, situated just off the York inner ring road, has been designed with patient care and comfort in mind to ensure your dental experience is a pleasure. We offer a full range of cosmetic dentistry as well as high-end general dental treatments, including dental implants, Invisalign, teeth straightening and cosmetic dentistry. Visit our website, call us at 01904 623687, or email us for more information or to book an appointment.